Download: Professionally Written Letters To Collect Overdue Payments
Credit Control Letter Templates
Use them right away ... just enter your details here to get them...
You'll also be subscribed to receive my free weekly Growth Strategies email and occasional promotions for my services.
A Complete Set Of Credit Control Templates...
- You can be collecting payments within minutes of downloading these template letters.
- Just fill in the blanks and you're ready to go...
- Complete sequence of professionally written credit control templates field-tested and proven to get results
- Letter to introduce credit control to your customers if they've been used to getting away with late payments
- The first letter has both formal and friendly style to suit the character of your business
- Overdue 1 week template
- Consequences letter - warning them that non-payment is not an option
- Final warning letter template - most people will pay right away if they get to this one!
- Notice of legal action - for the really stubborn payers, use this template to let them know you're not going to mess about.
- You can change any of the words to suit your business.
- You can send them via email if you're all electronic
- 3 different scripts for phone calls if you want to chase them up directly too.
Hi! My name is Lee Duncan
I help successful business owners who find themselves stuck with flat-lined growth, working flat-out with too little free time for themselves, or are at risk of becoming a 'busy fool' - working too hard for too little in return.
My best-selling book, Double Your Business, was published in April 2012 by Financial Times and was voted WH Smith Business Book Of The Month.