Download: Professionally Written Letters To Collect Overdue Payments
Credit Control Letter Templates
Use them right away … just enter your details here to get them…
A Complete Set Of Credit Control Templates…
- You can be collecting payments within minutes of downloading these template letters.
- Just fill in the blanks and you’re ready to go…
- Complete sequence of professionally written credit control templates field-tested and proven to get results
- Letter to introduce credit control to your customers if they’ve been used to getting away with late payments
- The first letter has both formal and friendly style to suit the character of your business
- Overdue 1 week template
- Consequences letter – warning them that non-payment is not an option
- Final warning letter template – most people will pay right away if they get to this one!
- Notice of legal action – for the really stubborn payers, use this template to let them know you’re not going to mess about.
- You can change any of the words to suit your business.
- You can send them via email if you’re all electronic
- 3 different scripts for phone calls if you want to chase them up directly too.
Hi! My name is Lee Duncan
I help successful business owners who find themselves stuck with flat-lined growth, working flat-out with too little free time for themselves, or are at risk of becoming a ‘busy fool’ – working too hard for too little in return.
My best-selling book, Double Your Business, was published in April 2012 by Financial Times and was voted WH Smith Business Book Of The Month.