I work with ambitious business owners that are serious about growth.
If you have joined all the clubs, tried all the marketing advice and nothing is making much of a difference, it’s time to get some direct support from somebody who can walk the talk.
If your business has reached a plateau and you want to kickstart it back into growth, or you just want to enjoy more success, you are in the right place.
My clients have added a staggering £41 million to their revenues, with millions of this added since the recession began.
Lee Duncan’s Book…
If you have not read my book, Double Your Business: How To Break Through The Barriers To Higher Growth, Turnover And Profit from Financial Times Publishing, then sign up for my regular newsletter and my guide to business growth, 21 Ways To Increase Your Profits in 30 Days.
Check out the Case Studies page to read stories and watch videos of real-world clients talking about their businesses and their specific results.
When you are ready, give my office a call to arrange an initial chat. You won’t be disappointed.
Our focus will be on strategies to get better results for you – more sales, higher profit and greater enjoyment of owning your own business.
The strategies we will use address the 7 key disciplines of business management:
- Self-development and time management, making you more focused and productive
- Essential financial management to eliminate waste, maximise profit and improve cash flow
- Leadership, vision, management and team building for motivation and effectiveness
- Marketing to produce qualified leads, rather than simply “getting your name out there”
- Sales management and processes that increase sales performance
- Systemisation of your business to eliminate inefficient firefighting and frustration
- Peak levels of customer service to increase customer referrals
In addition to writing a book for Financial Times Publishing, I have been featured in many other business publications including the renowned Management Today magazine.
Working with Lee Duncan…
Pick up the phone and call my office on freephone 0800 206 2216. Your business will be glad you called.